They are the greatest asset we have. By investing in training both in-house and external, we ensure they have the necessary skills and confidence to sell or rent your property efficiently and quickly.
We are independent estate agents, free to make our own decisions, and as a result we strive to make the right decisions because we care about every single thing that happens within our company. It inspires us to constantly strive to be the best agent in the world.
Our Regulations and Accreditation
The UK is one of the few Western countries where estate agents are not required by law to be regulated! We believe this is wrong, and regulation is required to protect clients and tenants. We are fully licensed and regulated members of both ARLA (Association of Residential Lettings Agents) and the NAEA (The National Association of Estate Agents) to offer our clients the piece of mind that their properties are in the safest professional hands.
We are very proud to have won a number of awards, and this demonstrates the commitment the Samuel Estates team has made towards a great customer experience for all our clients. It also provides us with extra resources to expand our business knowledge and improve our services.
- Enterprising Business Award Winner 2008
- HSBC South London Business Awards – Finalist Best Small Business 2009
- Merton Business Awards – Winner Best Small Business 2010
- Merton Business Awards – Winner Best Customer Service 2010
- HSBC South London Business Awards – Winner Best Customer Service 2011
- Merton Business Awards – Winner Best Small Business 2011
- Merton Business Awards – Runner-up Best overall Business 2011
- HSBC South London Business Awards – Finalist Best Small Business 2011
- Merton Business Awards – Finalist Best Small Business 2012
- Merton Business Awards – Finalist Most Favourite Business 2012
- Merton Business Awards – Finalist Staff Training & Development Business 2012
Our long-term vision is to grow the company to five offices across South, West and Central London such as with our offices in Balham and Colliers Wood. However, we are committed to maintaining our friendly professional approach. We would like to see our team continue to achieve key industry qualifications and ongoing professional development, and to continue building close relationships with our clients.