Our experienced property management team looks after hundreds of properties for clients based both nationally and internationally.
Property Management across London With Samuel Estates
Our Fully Managed service includes:
- Full management of all utilities – transferring accounts to the new tenants’ names and accounting for any interim bills on your behalf
- Negotiating tenancy renewals to give you a continuous service
- Rental collection service – with a monthly accounting and settlement.
- ‘Landlords Online’ – our web-based application offering our 24/7 access to your property information and accounts
- Chasing late payments and dealing with the resolution of deposit disputes
- Regular property inspection and reports
- Pre-tenancy checks to ensure your tenancy starts smoothly
- Arranging Gas and Electrical Safety Certificates as and when they are due
- Pay current outgoings such as ground rent, service/maintenance charges or similar contributions
- Supervise either the partial or total refurbishment of properties*
- Organise furniture packages and window coverings
- Advice on compliance of safety regulations and landlord responsibilities under the Housing Act 1988.
*Additional charges might apply based on the scope of the project.
Accredited and Trusted
Our full membership of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) Propertymark and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS), ensure you receive a leading service backed by expert knowledge of current legislation.
Efficiency and reporting
For all of our managed properties, landlords and tenant receive access to the Samuel Estates property management reporting system. This is an online repair reporting system that guides tenants in over 40 languages to identify their precise issue and report it. The system then offers advice on how tenants can fix simple issues themselves.
Our reporting system allows us to provide you with clear, detailed reports and a fully auditable trail from the moment the tenant reported the issue to the point the fault is rectified and closed.