Head of Property Management
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Colliers Wood, South West London
Are you a Senior Property Manager looking to progress your career at an award-winning estate agency? If so, a great opportunity has risen for a Head of Property Management to be responsible for a property portfolio in excess of 1,000 properties
The successful candidate will manage a team of eight. Joining a dynamic team, which the company views as their greatest asset, who work together to achieve a common purpose – exceptional customer experience.
The key responsibilities of a Head of Property Management include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided to all tenants, landlord and clients; ensuring compliance of tenant, landlords and other housing regulation.
- Management of existing contractors and recruitment of new contractors and ensuring annual documentary compliance.
- Instructing maintenance works, managing through to completion, and ensuring that the maintenance, decoration and repairing of properties is completed to a high standard; managing refurbishment projects as necessary.
Established in 2004, this award-winning company has grown steadily, now possessing offices in Colliers Wood, Balham and Streatham. The company is proud to be independent, and licensed and regulated on both the lettings and sales services.
The company has won awards in six of the last twelve years, which can be attributed to its commitment towards ensuring a great customer experience for all clients.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Company phone.
- Company pool car (possibility of company car).
- Company pensions scheme (after three months of service).
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holiday).
The key skills and qualities of a Head of Property Management:
- Senior Property Management experience essential, with experience of managing a team and demonstrable ability to manage change.
- A team player with exceptional collaboration skills and a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate effective time management strategies.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems.
- ARLA Propertymark Qualified an advantage
- Full clean UK driving license.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.